Beginner through Professional Level Belly Dance
with Sarah Schneider Koning
Lessons are available at Jerico Studio. Lessons can be scheduled in a location of your choosing as well! (Travel and studio rental fees may apply.)
Dance lessons are $35/hr.
Business consultations are $125/hr.
Private Lesson Options:
- Isolation and Proper Technique
- Technique for the Male Belly Dancer
- Turns & Traveling
- Stage Presence
- Make up & Hair
- Musicality and Music Theory
- Pre-Photo Shoot Consultation
- Tribal Belly Dance History
Bone up on a specific style of Belly Dance:
- Tribal Fusion
- Improvised Tribal Style (Boheme Blend, ATS®, and more!)
- Goth/Steampunk/Punk Raqs
- Fusion (Tribaret, Gypsy, Indian, and more!)
- Folkloric Fundamentals for Tribal Dancers
- Raqs Sharqi Fundamentals for Tribal Dancers
Business Consultation Options:
- Teacher Training and Certification (coming soon!)
- Choreography Creation and Consultation
- Troupe Leadership
- Community & Sisterhood Building
- Hosting Successful Events
- Social Networking
Sarah Schneider Koning is the founder and director of the internationally recognized professional performance troupe Boheme Tribal Belly Dance. She is also director of two student level performance troupes, Transfusion and Boheme Improv. Sarah has studied the art of Middle Eastern dance since 1995.
Sarah began teaching classes in 1997 and now teaches and performs throughout the U.S. She is based in Kalamazoo, Michigan and owns Caravan of Dreams Gallery & Studios, where she teaches weekly classes and lessons.
Sarah has built Boheme Tribal Belly Dance from the ground up and is well recognized for her skills in troupe leadership and community building. She also hosts several showcases and workshops with world class instructors per year.