Beginner through Professional Level Belly Dance
with Sarah Schneider
Lessons are available on Tuesday evenings at Jerico. Lessons can be scheduled in a location of your choosing as well! (Travel and studio rental fees may apply.)
Dance lessons are $35/hr.
Business consultations are $125/hr.
Private Lesson Options:
- Isolation and Proper Technique
- Technique for the Male Belly Dancer
- Turns & Traveling
- Stage Presence
- Make up & Hair
- Musicality and Music Theory
- Pre-Photo Shoot Consultation
- Fusion Belly Dance History
Bone up on a specific style of Belly Dance:
- Improv Style (Boheme Blend, ATS®, and more!)
- Goth/Steampunk/Punk Raqs
- Fusion (Tribaret, Gypsy, Indian, and more!)
- Folkloric Fundamentals for Fusion Dancers
- Raqs Sharqi Fundamentals for Fusion Dancers
Business Consultation Options:
- Teacher Training and Certification (coming soon!)
- Choreography Creation and Consultation
- Troupe Leadership
- Community & Sisterhood Building
- Hosting Successful Events
- Social Networking
Sarah Schneider is the founder and director of the internationally recognized professional performance troupe Boheme Belly Dance. She is also director of two student level performance troupes, Transfusion and Boheme Blend Improv. Sarah has studied the art of Middle Eastern dance since 1995.
Sarah began teaching classes in 1997 and now teaches and performs throughout the U.S. She is based in Kalamazoo, Michigan and is the previous owner of Caravan of Dreams Gallery & Studios in Park Trades Center.
Sarah has built Boheme Belly Dance from the ground up and is well recognized for her skills in troupe leadership and community building. She also hosts several showcases and workshops with world class instructors per year.